Friday, September 08, 2006

So, here's the first post for September and I'm almost at the end of the second week of school.

I'm pretty happy doing what I'm doing right now. I guess I can say that I've settled into a routine of school, homework and some exercise, and its good to be back in the groove after more than 2.5 years of not studying. Its good to know that lots of stuff from JC are still around, and that helps tremendously in the first couple of weeks when I can concentrate on settling in instead of struggling with homework and stuff.

Homework's pouring in, and its a daily uphill struggle to keep up with everything that comes my way. So far its been managable, and I hope it stays that way.

Watching the Pittsburgh Steelers play the Miami Dolphins on TV now. The Steelers are supposed to be really good - they won the Superbowl last year after all, but they're not doing so good right now. I guess we'll see =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home