I wanted to write a really long post, but its really late and I've got school tomorrow, so I'll try to keep this short.
Tomorrow's the first day of school. It kind of marks the end of a just over 2.5 year break from school - some kind of a milestone in a way, i'd say. So, I guess its good to take some time, and to take a step back, and reflect on this transition.
I do have many thoughts, but I guess those can wait for another day and time. So, at this point I just wanna thank everyone around me who've helped make this transition so smooth. In particular, thanks to all the SG freshies here at CMU. Thanks for going through move-in and orientation with me. The first week here hasn't been very hard, but its certainly been fun with you guys around. I'm looking forward to the next 3 or 4 years with you guys.
Also, to the DSTA people - hope all of you are ready for this transition together with me. Just want to take this opportunity to wish all of you the very best of luck. I hope to see you all real soon. Take care guys.
And just to all my friends out there; thanks for spending this past 2.5+ years with me. It certainly hasn't been easy, but you guys made it all worthwhile and so much more fun. Cheers!
Tomorrow's the first day of school. It kind of marks the end of a just over 2.5 year break from school - some kind of a milestone in a way, i'd say. So, I guess its good to take some time, and to take a step back, and reflect on this transition.
I do have many thoughts, but I guess those can wait for another day and time. So, at this point I just wanna thank everyone around me who've helped make this transition so smooth. In particular, thanks to all the SG freshies here at CMU. Thanks for going through move-in and orientation with me. The first week here hasn't been very hard, but its certainly been fun with you guys around. I'm looking forward to the next 3 or 4 years with you guys.
Also, to the DSTA people - hope all of you are ready for this transition together with me. Just want to take this opportunity to wish all of you the very best of luck. I hope to see you all real soon. Take care guys.
And just to all my friends out there; thanks for spending this past 2.5+ years with me. It certainly hasn't been easy, but you guys made it all worthwhile and so much more fun. Cheers!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home