I've been asked to post a long long post about what has happened to me so far, in the close to 2 weeks I've spent in America. But that's just not really me. Somehow, I can't bring myself to post about events - things that happened to me. I can't really write about going shopping at the Waterfront, or going up Mt. Washington on the incline. I'm not the kind of person who'd write about playing squash or basketball or studying till late in the University Centre. But I'll try anyway =).
So, if you've noticed, I've been kind of going around on a broken undercarriage - not quite getting anywhere. Two days of school have just gone past, and homework is piling up, but still manageable. Lectures are just as boring - you really learn to appreciate your excellent JC lecturers when you reach university, and find that "world-class" university lecturers are not necessarily better at teaching than your JC lecturers.
I've done some sightseeing - according to the seniors here, we're the most adventurous batch yet, having seen most of what Pittsburgh has to offer. I guess I don't have very much more to say, so I'll just leave you guys with a picture - the view from on top of Mt. Washington.
So, if you've noticed, I've been kind of going around on a broken undercarriage - not quite getting anywhere. Two days of school have just gone past, and homework is piling up, but still manageable. Lectures are just as boring - you really learn to appreciate your excellent JC lecturers when you reach university, and find that "world-class" university lecturers are not necessarily better at teaching than your JC lecturers.
I've done some sightseeing - according to the seniors here, we're the most adventurous batch yet, having seen most of what Pittsburgh has to offer. I guess I don't have very much more to say, so I'll just leave you guys with a picture - the view from on top of Mt. Washington.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home