Well i'm 5 days into orientation, and I'm getting rather sick and tired of it. I thought that having been a councillor and everything would make me more open-minded and less cynical, but i guess not.
Don't get me wrong, I totally appreciate the effort put in by the RAs and OCs and everyone else. I guess I just find the whole idea of orientation here really superficial and all - more like an excuse to have fun and party rather than to get to know people.
But then again, as someone said this morning, and ours wasn't?
Don't get me wrong, I totally appreciate the effort put in by the RAs and OCs and everyone else. I guess I just find the whole idea of orientation here really superficial and all - more like an excuse to have fun and party rather than to get to know people.
But then again, as someone said this morning, and ours wasn't?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home