Friday, August 18, 2006

Finally, I'm in the United States of America... before I begin talking about the journey here, here's a pic of where I am right now.


So anyway, I flew from Singapore to LA on SQ20, then from LA to Pittsburgh on US54, and took a US$2.25 ride on 28X Airport Flyer to my university from the airport. Yeps that's about it. Nothing very interesting or exciting there.

Haven't met too many people yet either - its early after all. The US freshmen only start moving in this Sunday. Keeping my fingers crossed for a nice roommate.

On a side note, my sincerest apologies to those who tried to contact me the night before and on the day i flew off. Singtel screwed up and suspended my phone line even though I told them to suspend it with effect from 17th Sept, thus leaving me with no phone service the evening before I flew and the whole day until like 40 mins before I flew off. Thanks for all your well-wishes and kind thoughts.

Back to unpacking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home