Have you ever had friends you placed expectations on because you believed in them? And then had those expectations not met? And you just feel like shit after that? Maybe its better to live life with fewer expectations. That way, you end up disappointed less.
Monday, September 11, 2006
Previous Posts
- "Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It...
- So, here's the first post for September and I'm al...
- life can get so tiring sometimes. but you know... ...
- I've been asked to post a long long post about wha...
- I wanted to write a really long post, but its real...
- Well i'm 5 days into orientation, and I'm getting ...
- Haven't really had time to post recently, cos I've...
- Finally, I'm in the United States of America... be...
- I just spent the last 1.5 hours reading live updat...
- On a separate note, due to feedback received, the ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home