So, its the end of a crazy sleep-deprived week for me. Tuesday and Wednesday were World Cup Semi-Final nights which were spent online and watching the matches on Ch 5 at the same time (until 5-6am depending on whether the match went to extra time). Thursday night was spent timing the finale video (to make it somewhat 2min 30 secs) until 3am. Friday night was erm... indiscretion on my part, when we DOTAed until 2am.
Saturday night was DSTA @ MOS + World Cup 3rd/4th Placing @ Liang Court Macs, after which we decided to wait for the first bus/train, and I went to church directly so I ended up reaching home at 9am+. After sleeping 2 hours, I had a lunch appointment at Bugis, and assorted activities that followed ended up with me reaching home at about 7pm. Went online for a short while, and realised it was time for me to go if I wanted to get to cold storage before it closed and to meet the guys at 10pm. So, I left the house at about 8:45pm.
Ended up at Daniel's place, played Winning Eleven 10 until 2am (when the match started), and watched the match in its entirety. Again, we decided to wait for first public transport, so I snoozed for about an hour while some of the other guys played Winning Eleven 10 again. Left shortly after 6am, caught a train and bus home and crashed at about 7am, only waking at about 4pm+ just now. So... wow, what a week its been!
World Cup finals was exciting mostly. The match started off at a rather gripping pace thanks to a dive in the Italian penalty area and the resultant penalty. Zidane was lucky to convert the penalty given the way he kicked it (it almost bounced off the crossbar). The Italians were really the better side though in the first half, and they equalized about 10 minutes later. However, the rest of the match was not particularly exciting, except for Zidane's headed attempt and Buffon's even better save. Of course, there was the absolutely disgraceful head-butt from Zidane, and he totally deserved the sending off. All in all, I'm glad Italy eventually won the ensuing penalty shootout (and the World Cup).
Saturday night was DSTA @ MOS + World Cup 3rd/4th Placing @ Liang Court Macs, after which we decided to wait for the first bus/train, and I went to church directly so I ended up reaching home at 9am+. After sleeping 2 hours, I had a lunch appointment at Bugis, and assorted activities that followed ended up with me reaching home at about 7pm. Went online for a short while, and realised it was time for me to go if I wanted to get to cold storage before it closed and to meet the guys at 10pm. So, I left the house at about 8:45pm.
Ended up at Daniel's place, played Winning Eleven 10 until 2am (when the match started), and watched the match in its entirety. Again, we decided to wait for first public transport, so I snoozed for about an hour while some of the other guys played Winning Eleven 10 again. Left shortly after 6am, caught a train and bus home and crashed at about 7am, only waking at about 4pm+ just now. So... wow, what a week its been!
World Cup finals was exciting mostly. The match started off at a rather gripping pace thanks to a dive in the Italian penalty area and the resultant penalty. Zidane was lucky to convert the penalty given the way he kicked it (it almost bounced off the crossbar). The Italians were really the better side though in the first half, and they equalized about 10 minutes later. However, the rest of the match was not particularly exciting, except for Zidane's headed attempt and Buffon's even better save. Of course, there was the absolutely disgraceful head-butt from Zidane, and he totally deserved the sending off. All in all, I'm glad Italy eventually won the ensuing penalty shootout (and the World Cup).


1 Comments:
dude.. you need a tagboard.
anyway.. i've moved. sociablehermit.blogspot.com
update your links pls =)
Post a Comment
<< Home